CDR

Answered Question
Apr 24th, 2008

Hi ,

I have a customer using CUCMBE - VER 6 and they want to install a 3rd Party CDR Analyst tool (call Ringmaster). They have advised me that the CDR info can be sent to a remote IP address. However they have not told me how this is to be configured. Does anyone know how this can be accomplished?

Many thanks

Richard

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Sushil Kumar Katre about 8 years 7 months ago

Hi Richard,

Please find attached the screenshots to add the billing server.

-> Sushil

Overall Rating: 4.5 (3 ratings)
a.gooding Thu, 04/24/2008 - 07:31

not sure if its the same, but in CCM 5.X we can go into CCM Serviceability and there is a CDR management (Under tools) option where i can specify the IP address of a Billing Application server

walidazab Sun, 05/25/2008 - 07:52

Hi,

I did the exact same steps. But the problem is that no CDRs are sent at all. I tried zeveral times and even tried SFTP servers too. What could be the problem?

Thanks

richard.jackson Mon, 05/26/2008 - 11:25

Hi,

Have you ensured that the CDR Enable Flag is set to true (the default if false)

This can be found under the following

System-> Service Parameters.

Select your Server

Select Cisco CallManager

and it is the first entry on the second box down.

Kind regards

Richard

walidazab Tue, 05/27/2008 - 02:16

Hi Richard,

Yes of course, I have checked that already and it is set to True. I changed the default value from the first day. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Sushil Kumar Katre Tue, 06/03/2008 - 06:43

Hi Sandeep,

I don't think so. with CCM 4.X as far as I know the third party billing server used to extract information from the CDR database by quering it.

With 5.x onwards ccm pushes the data.

-> Sushil

Rafael Jimenez Tue, 06/03/2008 - 06:26

Im new with CDR, I have a question about the billing server.., When you said "Billing Server" are you talking about a Cisco Product?.

Can I implement that server?. Can I just send a text file with the cdr records and use my own application to process that file(s) ?.

Thanks.

Actions

This Discussion