Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem in Browser Testing

kaur.gurpreet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I tried browser testing but its not working properly(CVP 4.0 environment ).As we try to run our application through Browser by typing the application URL it opens the page for us and when we add the data in submit to URL and again try to run the URL the same page is displayed as it was earlier.Page is not refreshed.

Please help me to overcome this problem

Thanks

Gurpreet

2 Replies 2

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Gurpreet,

not sure exactly on what you were testing, did you try to debug a VXML application made on CVP Studio and pass some params via a browser but the outcome was an empty page?

If so, do you see the request coming in the CVP logs? Any error returned there? You could try also to check your script in Studio itself and see if any error is returned there.

Regards,

Riccardo

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I wonder if you are doing this correctly. When you call the first page (URL = application=MyApp), you need to look at the bottom of the resulting page and look for the line that tells you what arguments it next expects to see. If you are gathering input, then you need to add something to the query string that it expects.

Why don't you show us the details of your query string?

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: