Views
Helpful
Replies

Calling Party Transformations issue 4.2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello!

I have extension 1301. On the line I have set 555-555-xxxx So the caller ID shows up as 555-555-1310.

In my Route pattern, I want to overide the Calling Party Transmation so I can present a general number for outbound calls on that Route pattern.

I enter in the in the number and hit update and I get nothing. All I keep getting the 555-555-1301 no matter what I put in it.

Is there service parameter or Gateway setting I should change so the Route Pattern dictates the Calling Party Transformation inputted at the Route Pattern?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On the route pattern, make sure that "Use Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask" is unchecked. Also, check the transformations being done at the route list level.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On the route pattern, make sure that "Use Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask" is unchecked. Also, check the transformations being done at the route list level.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Thanks Brandon. The Route List Detail Config had "use Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask" set to On. Set to Default and now I can overide it.

CER does not work to well when it's set to the end uers phone!

Thanks!