How can i to extract the corporate directory to the Phone Book of CAD

Unanswered Question
Apr 24th, 2008

How can i to extract the corporate directory to the Phone Book of CAD ?

I have IPCC Express 4.0(1) at this moment but i will upgrade to 4.0(5)and a CallManager 4.1(3).

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 04/30/2008 - 09:23

CRS 4.0 has an integrated browser capability built into CAD. If you combine Cisco Call Manager capabilities with the built in CAD web browser capabilities - this may suit your needs while utilizing CCM LDAP. There is no way to enter the entries in phone book in bulk.

german-correa Wed, 08/06/2008 - 14:10

I want to know like watching the corporative directory of callmanager in the CAD ?

Thank you

mknepper Tue, 08/12/2008 - 10:50

That is a bit frustrating, this effectvily makes the phone book useless when you have a large number of entries that you need in your phone book -- unless I'm missing something here. Do API's or data dictionary reference material exsist to develop a custom bulk import to the phone book?

While it is true that workarounds exist to allow you to view contact lists such as the CCM directory, it sure would be nice to use the features that are included with the product that our clients have paid for.

mknepper Fri, 03/13/2009 - 13:07

Anyone have an update to this? Has this been addressed in v7 of UCCX?

abcronin Thu, 06/25/2009 - 18:37

Hi All

Update as far as I know....June 09

UCCX 7.0(2) has a Phone Directory Bulk Import/Export tool.

UCCX 8.0 (2010) will have Enhanced Phone Book Searching, not sure on the details though.

baumannsw Mon, 03/23/2009 - 13:30

You may want to try to develope a key stroke macro for this. I've created them for other applications, it might do the trick here....

I use AutoIT, but the same functionality could be done in VB.

This Discussion