Views
Helpful
Replies

How can i to extract the corporate directory to the Phone Book of CAD

german-correa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

How can i to extract the corporate directory to the Phone Book of CAD ?

I have IPCC Express 4.0(1) at this moment but i will upgrade to 4.0(5)and a CallManager 4.1(3).

Thanks

8 Replies 8

Not applicable

CRS 4.0 has an integrated browser capability built into CAD. If you combine Cisco Call Manager capabilities with the built in CAD web browser capabilities - this may suit your needs while utilizing CCM LDAP. There is no way to enter the entries in phone book in bulk.

Hi,

I want to know like watching the corporative directory of callmanager in the CAD ?

Thank you

That is a bit frustrating, this effectvily makes the phone book useless when you have a large number of entries that you need in your phone book -- unless I'm missing something here. Do API's or data dictionary reference material exsist to develop a custom bulk import to the phone book?

While it is true that workarounds exist to allow you to view contact lists such as the CCM directory, it sure would be nice to use the features that are included with the product that our clients have paid for.

I could not agree more.

It seems to me that the Calabrio designers and developers have a mindset, the same mindset that they have had all along, ever since Turnkey; and that is, that their GUI is so good why would anyone not want to use it. They sure don't like criticism.

Regards,

Geoff

Thank you and to all.

mknepper
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have an update to this? Has this been addressed in v7 of UCCX?

Hi All

Update as far as I know....June 09

UCCX 7.0(2) has a Phone Directory Bulk Import/Export tool.

UCCX 8.0 (2010) will have Enhanced Phone Book Searching, not sure on the details though.

hth

andy

baumannsw
Level 1
Level 1

You may want to try to develope a key stroke macro for this. I've created them for other applications, it might do the trick here....

I use AutoIT, but the same functionality could be done in VB.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: