I am trying to get Cisco CallManager TSP with Microsoft outlook to work. I only see IPCONFIG LINE & H323 Line in Dialing options.
Below are the steps that I've done.
- In CallManager, I checked Allow Control of Device from CTI in User Information, checked Allow Control of Device from CTI in phone types, and also checked Allow Control of Device from CTI in Directory Number Information.
- I downloaded & installed the Cisco Telephony Service Provider (Plugins) from CallManager.
- In phone & Modems options\advance tab, I see CiscoTSP001.tsp, I click Configure, In the USER tab under security I enter the user name and password that I log in with CCMUSER. In CTI Manager TAB, I entered call manger's IP for primary CTI Manager Location & a secondary Call manager IP in the Backup CTI Manager Location. In security tab, I entered call manager's IP in TFTP Setting.
- Rebooted dozens of times.
- And only see IPCONFIG LINE & H323 Line in Dialing options.
What am I missing?