Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS report port down for a certain time period

steffen.plorin
Level 1
Level 1

He Experts,

how can I generate a report in LMS 2.6 for multiple switches, to report the ports down for one week. I know there are three function in device center for ports, but I need to generate a report how I describe in the beginning. If someone has a idea please describe it so best as possible with the facilitie names and severity. By the way is there a cisco url where I can find all the facility, Sub-facility,Severity and Mnemonic ?

Danke Gruss Steffen

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

These reports, the Reclaim switch ports reports are not available until LMS 3.0. In LMS 3.0, you can specify that you want to see all switch ports that are up/down or down/down for a given period of time.

As for syslog messages, many messages come pre-loaded in RME. Just click the Select button when defining your Automated Action or filter. To see a list of all messages for a given version of software, just search Cisco.com for the System error messages guides.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

These reports, the Reclaim switch ports reports are not available until LMS 3.0. In LMS 3.0, you can specify that you want to see all switch ports that are up/down or down/down for a given period of time.

As for syslog messages, many messages come pre-loaded in RME. Just click the Select button when defining your Automated Action or filter. To see a list of all messages for a given version of software, just search Cisco.com for the System error messages guides.