Views
Helpful
Replies

Available Bandwidth detection/measuring

anasmomo
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

i have a dedicated STM1 line between two sites, Is there any tool (Cisco or not Cisco) that measure the end to end availble bandwidth between these two sites

Best Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, well u cn go for that, also u can configure the SNMP, and can get the same via NetFlow Analyzer. Thnaks Goutam Pls rate if it helps u!!!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Goutam Sanyal
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, You can configure Cisco Router with SNMP & the Non Cisco NetFlow Analyzer for B/W mangement. Thanks Goutam

Hi,

I think the SNMP and the Netflow Analyzer will give me the bandwidth usage statistics; i need a tool that give me the available bandwidth from the ISP.

regards

Hi, Which kind of B/W you want to measure? LL, INTERNET, MPLS? Let me know!!! Thanks Goutam

Hi,

i went to measure the available TCP/UDP traffic in the end to end STM1 line between two sites.

regards

Hi, NetFlow Analyzer is enough to measure the available TCP/UDP traffic. Thanks Goutam

Thank you,

but in this case i think i have to configure IP SLA and allow the NetFlow Analyzer to collect the information from IP SLA.

Is that right?

Reagards

Hi, well u cn go for that, also u can configure the SNMP, and can get the same via NetFlow Analyzer. Thnaks Goutam Pls rate if it helps u!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card