Views
Helpful
Replies

Available Bandwidth detection/measuring

anasmomo
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

i have a dedicated STM1 line between two sites, Is there any tool (Cisco or not Cisco) that measure the end to end availble bandwidth between these two sites

Best Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, well u cn go for that, also u can configure the SNMP, and can get the same via NetFlow Analyzer. Thnaks Goutam Pls rate if it helps u!!!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Goutam Sanyal
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, You can configure Cisco Router with SNMP & the Non Cisco NetFlow Analyzer for B/W mangement. Thanks Goutam

Hi,

I think the SNMP and the Netflow Analyzer will give me the bandwidth usage statistics; i need a tool that give me the available bandwidth from the ISP.

regards

Hi, Which kind of B/W you want to measure? LL, INTERNET, MPLS? Let me know!!! Thanks Goutam

Hi,

i went to measure the available TCP/UDP traffic in the end to end STM1 line between two sites.

regards

Hi, NetFlow Analyzer is enough to measure the available TCP/UDP traffic. Thanks Goutam

Thank you,

but in this case i think i have to configure IP SLA and allow the NetFlow Analyzer to collect the information from IP SLA.

Is that right?

Reagards

Hi, well u cn go for that, also u can configure the SNMP, and can get the same via NetFlow Analyzer. Thnaks Goutam Pls rate if it helps u!!!

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card