cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 877 NAT Routing Help Needed

willcavanagh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi people, im new here. I have got a Cisco 877 with Advance Sec ISO. I have configured it for internet access and I am able to connect and surf the internet on all PCs on my inside network. The next thing I need to be able to do is run a webserver and ftp server inside with access from the WAN. So my question is. How do I setup a port forward for web port 80 and ftp port 21 to my internal server 192.168.1.3. Any help would be fantastic.

Cheers

Will

9 Replies 9

mahmoodmkl
Level 7
Level 7

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I have attached my conf, can you tell me if it looks right. I have got access to the webserver now, but not the ftp. So close.

Thanks again.

Hi

can u try adding extendable keyword in ur translation entires.

Thanks

Mahmood

Adding the following line.

ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.3 21 interface Dialer1 21 extendable

Comes back Invalid input detected.

Hi

it should be like this,try n check.

ip nat inside source static extendable

Thanks

Mahmood

Sorry, I might be being silly, but still no joy. It just gets Invalid input detected and pointing to the word extendable.

All sorted and working now.

Thanks for all your help.

Hi

Just for information,what was the missing part.

Thanks

Mahmood

Hi,

It was nothing missing, it was my friend who was testing for me from external typing in the wrong IP address for the FPT. So user error. NAT is working like a dream. Next fun thing is the VPN, but will be leaving that for another fun day.

Thanks again for the pointers, very helpful.

Will

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card