I have the following situation:
* CallManager 4.2(3) and Unity Connection 1.1(1) SR1 in Belgium
* Users log in with a device profile in Belgium and can access there voice-mail without problems.
* If the same user logs on in UK (another site on the same cluster), he cannot access his voicemail. The user hears the following
* Prompt: Please enter your password followed by pound.
* ..user enters PIN
* Prompt: Please enter your ID
* ... user enters extension...
* Prompt: Please enter your password"
* ... user enters PIN again
* Prompt: "Cisco unity connection will now hang up, Bye"
What I have already checked:
* Verified codec wasn't the problem (Tried G.711 and G.729 on both sites)
* In the unity "CallViewer" I see the correct "Dialed Number" and "Calling Number" coming in for both sites
* Verified the unity PortStatusMonitor. There is a difference: In Belgium unity receives a "AttemptSignIn". In UK unity receives a "AttemptForward" (See screenshots)
Any idea what could be the reason for this issue? Could this be a media-resource problem?