Views
Helpful
Replies

VG224 SCCP and HuntGroup on CCM 6.1

Stefano Amici
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i configured a VG224 SCCP gateway on CCM 6.1; all features work fine on analog phone except hunt group. If I configure an analog phone as member of hunt group it doesn't ring. I tried to reset it, to remove and add several times but with no success.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Stefano

4 Replies 4

hanson.stanley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am sorry if i am disturbing you..but im completely stuck with this...Can you help me....????

I am trying to configure a VG224 with a CCME3.3 router.I need call transfer facility from analog phones that r connected to this VG224.I am configuring VG224 as a SCCP gateway.

i have tried to configure sccp in VG224.what i have done in VG224 is ;

#conf t

#sccp local

#sccp ccm identifier 1 version 3.3

#sccp

#sccp ccm group

#associate ccm 1 priority 1

#exit

When i have typed the "#show sccp" command;

this message shows....

"sccp parameters are not activated (dspfarm profiles)or not associated with ccm group"

I have dsp module in CCME router..

then i came to know that dsp farms r to be created and to be associated to the ccm group...

I have gone through the materials..but still i have doubt on integrating...

Can anyone please help me with the detailed configuration??

I am stuck with this..

please please please help me with this....

Thanks in advance.............

Hello Stefano,

I just face same problem, but with a 2800 IOS using stcapp feature (same as VG224).

By this time, have you found out the problem?

Hi,

I'm sorry but I didn't solve the issue; I found a workaround using an ATA to connect that analog phone.

Stefano

Hi,

The VG224 ports are "logged out" of Hunt Groups by default.

If you put a tick in the "Logged into Hunt Group" box at the Device Level on the VG224 that will fix it.

Kind Regards

Andrew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: