cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME 4.x Archive Management

bm_5789
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running CWCS 3.x, CM 4.x and RME 4.x on a windows 2k server with sp4. The problem is with my RME Weekly Config Archive. The job fails every week due to devices that are no longer managed by CiscoWorks. These devices are aironet access points that were once autonomous but are now LWAPP. The devices have been deleted from Device Management and Campus Manager. How do I remove the devices from RME?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If they have been removed from DCR, then they should have also been removed from RME. However, you should be able to go to RME > Devices > Device Management > RME Devices and delete the devices from there.

The devices have already been deleted from RME Device Management.

Where are you looking to see the failures? I have a feeling this might be a known aesthetic issue.

Thanks for your reply.

>RME

>Config Management

>Archive Management

>Archive Management Jobs

>Failed

>Weekly Config Archive

I recommend you open a TAC service request at this point as direct database access will most likely be required to figure out why these devices are remaining in RME after you have deleted them.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: