cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant console cannot transfer picked up calls

NPT_2
Level 2
Level 2

If I turn on the Auto Pickup feature under callmanager services so that we can do one button pickup some of my Attendant Console users are unable to transfer picked up calls via the attendant console. If they hit the pickup button to pickup a call and then right click on a name in the attendant console, all options other than dial are grayed out, transfer, voicemail, etc are all gray. Has anyone ran into this before?

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

exact version?

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

6.1.1.2000-3

I have this happen once and awhile. I just have them log off,resart either the pc or terminial. We use this in a citrix enviroment.

you can also try bouncing the attendant console server service from the serviceability page, I have been having a number of issues w/attendant console for your version of call manager.

Just tried bouncing the AC service, unfortunately that did not change anything. Still having the issue. Good thought though.

Unfortunately a reboot does not solve the problem and the situation exists all the time on certain PC's. The strange thing is it only occurs if I use the auto pickup feature, if I use the 2 button pickup it works fine. I have had a tac case open for a while and they haven't been able to figure it out. I thought maybe someone here might have some additional thoughts?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: