Helpful
Replies

Q - Unity

user-cisco
Level 1
Level 1

hi

may be a silly question....

on cisco unity i want to define two greetings one for inside working hours and the other for outside working hours, i did the following:

opening greeting 1 call handler assigned to inside working hours schedule, and opening greeting 2 call handler assigned to outside working hours schedule

then, i pasted the appropriate recording wav files for both call handlers

also under Call Routing i added inside working hrs item and outside working hrs item.

but what happened is this:

the opening greeting works for inside working hours

but for outside working hours it says: welcome to cisco unity messaging system from a touch tone telephone you may dial.......

please can you help, why the outside working hours greeting is not played?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

When you are in the "Greetings" Section, there are 4 greeting options you can configure

1. Standard 2. Closed 3. Internal 4. Alternative.

Right now you only have "Standard" recording on.

You have to record your "Closed" recording

HTH

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you need to configure the closed greeting so it is played during the closed hours.

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

thanks javalenc for fast response i created two opening greetings one for opening hours and one for closed hours, but it the for closed hours it didn't work it says: (welcome to cisco unity messaging system from a touch tone telephone you may dial any extension .....etc)

i think i missed something but i don't know what is that thing?

When you are in the "Greetings" Section, there are 4 greeting options you can configure

1. Standard 2. Closed 3. Internal 4. Alternative.

Right now you only have "Standard" recording on.

You have to record your "Closed" recording

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: