Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone Messenger and Message notification errors

feisalb
Level 1
Level 1

My customer has cucm 6.0 and presence 6.0.1

I have integrated CUPC with outlook and busy / available presence status is there when the calendar is set to busy.

The customer has found IPPM and initially had an error with the "Todays meeting" menu.

When this menu was chosen it came up with XML Error [4]: Parse error. This has now resolved it self and the XML error seems to come up when their calendar has a meeting.

The do not have meeting place (don't think they need to).

Has anyone seen this issue before and how do you resolve it?

Thanks

Feisal

5 Replies 5

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

make sure you have the correct URL for Phone Messenger. Sounds like the URL is not being resolved for some reason. For basic IPMM testing, try sending a message to the IP phone from the CUPS server to the phone. It should send a text message. When the person presses the services button and Phone Messanger, it should disply

IM works fine its just message notification that is playing up.

feisalb
Level 1
Level 1

I meant MEETING Notifications !!!!

Sorry

oh so you are having a problem with the CUPC client and meeting notifications from the Exchange server correct? Not the Phone Messenger display messages in the "services" of the ip phone correct?

Hello,

The problem is with IP Phone Messenger and Meeting Notifications.

The cupc integration with exchange calendar is ok.

I guess that IPPM must be talking to the same Exchange calendar for meeting notifications.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: