CCIE R&S LAB Preparation

Unanswered Question
Apr 28th, 2008

I am preparing my CCIE R&S Lab and Lab date is in mid June. Netpro was helpful while i was preparing my professional level but just curious .... Can we ask CCIE level questions on this plateform

Thanks for help and responce in advance

Regards

AT

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
svermill Tue, 04/29/2008 - 05:08

Hi AT,

I really don't see why not, although this forum usually is about certifications themselves (policy, recertification, etc) so you may not get a big response. There are sites out there dedicated to CCIE prep you may want to look into. Group Study is certainly one of the more popular. Also, if you have a question unique to a certain workbook, I always recommend using that vendor's forum, as that's where you'll find people who have already done or are now doing battle with the same exact task.

Cheers,

Scott

jim_berlow Tue, 04/29/2008 - 08:23

AT,

Groupstudy.com is probably the best place for those questions (some of the engineers and trainers on that list are incredible). When you go to the groupstudy.com website, sign up for the CCIE mailing list. There are a few steps involved with getting setup (a few emails to answer, etc), but this is one of the best groups out there for CCIE study.

Good Luck,

Jim

Actions

This Discussion