cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route leaking between globe routing table and vrf routing table?

rico_hao40
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need help to redistribute routes between globe routing table and the vrf routing talbe which are in same 6k.

I did search but most the cases are route leaking between two vrf, or a globing routing talbe from a external route to another vrf in another different router.

I need the solution for leaking routes between globe table to vrf table which are in the same router (6k).

Thanks

3 Replies 3

shivlu jain
Level 5
Level 5

read the document; it may solve your problem.

regards

shivlu

Thanks for reply

I already read that document before, but it is not fit my case.

In my case, I only have one 6k (Router), the next hop IP of the vrf static route need to be an external router or a point-to-point interface, I do not have such a router or interface.

Some case mentioned we can use a loop cable and connect two layer3 interface (physical interface) in 6k, one interface belong to globing, one interface belong to vrf. Through this way, should can set up the vrf static route. But looks like Cisco says cisco does not recommend this. Since the loop cable probably has potential risk.

yeah it is like the same way that you can loop the two interfaces and drop a xconnect on one and then take it to the another interface for vrf.

Actually this is a jugluary

regards

shivlu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: