cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity5.0(1) Live Reply

joe.parlas
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed Unity 5.0(1) and enabled live reply for my subscribers in the Class of Service but when my subscribers enter 4 4 after the message is played out they here " you cannot reply to this subscriber". In running statusmonitor.exe the error presented is submsgplay.cde!sorrycancallreplysubscribersNoLiveReply.

Also I checked system configurations and "Identified Subscriber Messaging" in not disabled and the voice message has all of the requirements including the number. Also validated that Unity can call out using media master or trap via the call manager ports. Have I missed something?

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Joe -

Assuming the subscribers are on the same Unity server, check the Transfer settings of the subscriber that sent the original voice message. Unity dials the extension of the subscriber who left the message only when the Transfer Incoming Calls to Subscriber's Phone setting for the subscriber who left the message is set to ring an extension or another number. (The Transfer Incoming Calls to Subscriber's Phone field is on the Subscribers > Subscribers > Call Transfer page in the Cisco Unity Administrator.) If the transfer setting is "No, send directly to greeting" this won't work. On the Profile page for the subscriber who attempted to live reply, also make sure the correct class of service has been selected. Probably a no-duh, but occasionally we get users created without our selected Subscriber template and get the default subscriber COS instead.

Ginger

That was the problem Ginger.

Thanks