cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unprovisioned message

rchanga
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I have cisco 7970G connect to non cucm, the phone is on but dont receive any number, Would you help me?

4 Replies 4

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

Most likely your phone sip specfific configurations have been altered.What you have to do is to go to phone sip setting and configure it again. Alternatively, tftp again your SIP file.

Verify that your Register with Proxy set to yes and your proxy address is set.

Hi, I'm having this phone problem too (Unprovisioned). When you say 'go to phone sip setting and configure it again', do you mean by pressing the buttons on the phone, or by editing the sipdefault.cnf file? thanks for any pointers.

CISCO SIP Phone 7841 shows up as Unprovisioned after the user logs out from Extension Mobility.

We have configured 501 as line for all SIP phones, this will be permenantly showed on the IP Phones unless someone logs in using extension mobility,

The Extension mobility will supress the 501 and will display the logged on profile.

Every time a user logs out the phones shows unprovisioned and the line 1 501 disappears and phones gets unregistered.

Hello Dear,
I took a super copy from the working IP phone 7841 and just changed the MAC address (Add New Phone MAC address) > save and also changed the extension number, The phone registered in cucm, the user(agent) uses all services but we cant record his/her's phone recording. In addtion, When I login the user(agent) with user-id & PIN it logged in into IP Phone 7841 but the phone becomes reset (unprovision, registration in progress) when I checked inside call manager (11.5) there it shows (unregistered), though the reset of same IP phone are working (userid logged in, can use all types of services). Could you please assist in this regard.
Thanks in advance,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: