cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Presence and Exchange 2007 Calendar

waldvoge
Level 1
Level 1

IP Phone Messenger - When I select Todays meetings I get the following response. Query operation failed. The calendar server may be down.

From Unified Personal Communicator the presence of a user does not change when Outlook Calendar has a meeting scheduled for the user.

CUPS troubleshooter has a green check by Verify that a Microsoft exchange trusted certificate is loaded.

What else can I check?

6 Replies 6

zakid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have the same problem. Please help.

feisalb
Level 1
Level 1

Make sure that the meeting in calendar in outlook is set to "busy" if you already have not done this. CUPC should then show as busy if you have followed the presence deployment guide correctly. The CN name is important

I have a problem with IP Phone messenger regarding meeting notifications and have a case open with PDI.

Thanks

Feisal

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There seems to be a problem with CUPS and Exchange 2007 Cal. I see a lot of people posting with problems around this. Has anyone opened a TAC case yet?

Due to our schools budget we did not purchase a support contract. I am unable to open up a TAC request on this. Hoping for some ideas from the forum.

I tried going through the certificate steps again. Same results.

Check both:

http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cups/6_0_1/install_upgrade/deployment/guide/dgmsint.html#wp1051890

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cups/6_0_3/english/rel_notes/cup602ESrn.html#wp160765

Certs are really important:

Also verify the value of the Proxy domain is correct via CUP Admin,

System -> Service Parameters -> CUP Server -> Cisco UP Proxy -> Proxy Domain

If issue persist then please provide screen shot for Presence backgw

page, cert mgmt page where you uploaded the trust cert and ethereal

trace. Are you able to access user calendar info through OWA and using

receive as account ?

Hello All

Did I mention that the presence gateway for outlook needs to be fqdn and not ip address.

Thanks

Feisal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: