Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMP - Accessing other Fonts

Working on some web page feeds into my DMP's. I am not having any luck in changing either the font size or the font style. I can see how to change the font size for a static text but not the font style. I also want to choose a font size and style for a web feed or rss feed and that is not happening either.

There is nothing in the docs to indicate how to change this, just that they can be changed.

Thanks for the help.

4 Replies 4

Charles Little
Level 1
Level 1

The DMP4300 and 4305 is very limited in its HTML Fonts it will display. they are listed in the technical info. You pretty much need to stick with Helvetica. This is frustrating I agree. I believe the folks in the BU are working on updating the font list available on the DMP.

That I can see from the documentation. But what I am asking is what do I need to have in the html page that is sent to the dmp to use the other limited options I have. It seems that it is changing everything to use the Vera Sans font, so what is the html face="?" that will let me use some of the others.

Thanks.

Ahh. I understand now. Thanks for clarifying. Are you using CSS to designate the font within the page code? That would be my first suggestion. Beyond that query, let me pose this question to my programmer and get a specific response. Back in 24.

c

I thought you might find these attachments helpful. Were you able to resolve your issue by utilizing CSS (Content Style Sheets) to designate the correct Font?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: