Views
Helpful
Replies

Critical Alert Appear

pslum_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All
I receive critical alert from my C350 and i am not sure what this mean.

The Critical message is:

An application fault occurred: ('Lib/re.py _compile|233', "<class>", 'nothing to repeat', '[util/Aquarium.py screenLoop|407] [util/InternalLibrary.py inverseExtend|328] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [layout/Bare.py __call__|579] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|771] [monitor/message_tracking_results.py __call__|444] [monitor/message_tracking_results.py _perform_highlight|710] [Lib/re.py compile|180] [Lib/re.py _compile|233]')

can anyone tell me what this is?

1 Reply 1

Donald Glynn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sir, This is a known issue. Bug #40903. It would be a good thing to send an email to support@ironport.com, restate the application fault, this Bug number and your company information and serial number of your IronPort. The support person will add you to the bug sighting.

The Critical message is:

An application fault occurred: ('Lib/re.py _compile|233', "", 'nothing to repeat', '[util/Aquarium.py screenLoop|407] [util/InternalLibrary.py inverseExtend|328] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [layout/Bare.py __call__|579] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|771] [monitor/message_tracking_results.py __call__|444] [monitor/message_tracking_results.py _perform_highlight|710] [Lib/re.py compile|180] [Lib/re.py _compile|233]')

can anyone tell me what this is?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: