Views
Helpful
Replies

vpn problem

dhanikonda
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir,

1. Log into InsideView through easy VPN.

2. SSH to any machine (by name) inside the InsideView network (local LAN)

by name - it works fine immediately after you connect to vpn.

3. SSH to any machine by name inside the InsideView network by name fails

after a couple of minutes. Please note that SSH by IP address works fine.

During the whole time the VPN stays connected, we don't face any problems

with the VPN connection per se - VPN getting disconnected , etc.

And also we have some of the clients asking for remote access vpn through sdm we configured its working fine but if the clients is using remote access vpn easy vpn is not working if i stopped remote accese vpn my easy vpn is working .so plz tell me the exact problem.in remote access vpn possible to allow ssh to local lan (linux pc).

iam attaching the config and plz tell me where is the problem i will be very greatfull to u.

we want both remoteaccess vpn and easy vpn should work at a time.

Thanks&Regards

srini

2 Replies 2

Patrick Laidlaw
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

The easiest thing to do is to create to seperate vpn groups for remote access and ezvpn clients.

rkalia1
Level 1
Level 1

Try using a different IP Pool for the RA VPN clients say in the range of 192.168.x.x and permit traffic to this net in the nat0 access-list. I would prefer if you use a different IP Pool for the easy VPN clients too say in 172.16.x.x range. Then permit traffic to this also in the nat0 access-list. This will help you recognize the clients too with the IP address.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card