cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console transfer to Vm takes several secounds to complete

ianmcg
Level 1
Level 1

I have several users that complain that when they transfer a call direct to Unity from within AC the user is not placed on hold and the transfer takes several sec. to complete. In that time the caller can hear the AC user through the AC users headset.

In the AC docs it mentions that "The system administrator configures the time that it takes to transfer the call to voice-messaging system. If you want to change the time, contact your system administrator." I'm not sure where to go to make this change.

2 Replies 2

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

This Transfer To VM feature is available only when you have configured the 'VoiceMailProfiles.xml' properties file on the AC server host. This is located under C:/Program Files/cisco/CallManagerAttendant/etc. You need to copy oiceMailProfilesExample.xml to VoiceMailProfiles.xml and edit it, i.e., replace the appropriate fields with the VM profile name, VM pilot point etc., configured in ccm admin pages for your VM system.

I'm using CUCM 6.1 so I'm not sure where this file would be located. I've got the feature working. It's just that it takes a while for it to work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: