cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help on IPCC documents _ Seniors help us.

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Friends. I want to learn IPCC Express and IPCC Enterprise. Where can i find the materials. I have SRND for IPCC Exp and IPCC ENT but i want some notes to read so that i can understand from the basic. Any book available or any training available. pls help me out. I am expecting the guidance from the Seniors

pls do reply if you know.

Regards

Esa

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Yes, there is training.

For IPCC Enterprise you need to contact a Cisco Training Partner (Global Knowledge, Sunset Learning, Housley) and attend the two classes that form the pre-requisites for any advanced classes. ICM Product Training and ICM Admin Training.

You can certainly read all the documents, which are available on Cisco.com, but you won't have any certificate and that's what you need. Currently there are no exams in these courses, and it's not a Cisco Certification per se. But these are the pre-reqs.

Once you have the basics under your belt, you can start to take advanced courses like advanced scripting, reporting, CVP etc.

I don't know much about UCCX classes.

Regards,

Geoff

There are two classes offered through Cisco Learning Partners for UCCX:

UCCXD Unified Contact Center Express Design

UCCXA Unified Contact Center Express Advanced (UCCXD is a prereq)

The only way to learn these products well is by taking the classes. There isn't really a self study path out there because it's so specialized.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: