Wrong date in CDR

Unanswered Question
May 1st, 2008

Hello we are using CM 6.1.1. The issue that we're having is it is showing an incorrect date for the CDRs when we pull the reports. For example on 4/27 I tried to pull a report and it said data was only available up to 3/31. I reset the services and ran through documentation and made sure everything was set up correctly thinking that for some reason it hadn't been storing the CDRs since 3/31. I also verified that the server was pulling NTP from our NTP server and the time and date was correct on the server. However when I tried to pull the report again on 4/30 it showed that data was only available up to 4/3. It almost seems like the CDR database is running on a different date than the rest of the server. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
mightyking Tue, 05/13/2008 - 10:45

Hello Orva,

Unfortunately, I don't have answer for your question but do have a question for you.

Were you able to resolve the silence message receiving from telco when users were dialing a wrong number through PSTN? If so, could you please share it with me. I have the same problem.

Thanks,

MK

Actions

This Discussion