cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vpn profile connection

jawahar1481
Level 1
Level 1

i have some vpn profiles. out of which one profile was updated and changed to something different address. now there are some user who have not updated there vpn profile utility. Due to this some user have good connection using the old profile but some users face difficulty in connecting so i want to know want could be the reason that some user are fine but some users are facing this problem. One more thing the users who are updated they do not have any issues then.

Please explain what could be possible reason for this

2 Replies 2

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

Save your new profile with a unique name in the /etc/CiscoSystemsVPNClient/Profiles/ directory.

hi

even if i try that it did not work. i will explain little bit more. I connect to my company with one of the profile(x.x.com) and access some resources. The profile through which i connect was changed to different address(from x.x.com to y.y.com) or DNS you can say. So now if i connect through the old profile(x..x.com i cannot access the resources. but my colleagues are able to access the resources when they are connect thr x.x.com but i have to connect thr y.y.com then only i can access resources. Is it possible that you can explain why it is happening