cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time of Day Routing Off by 1 hour

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

I am having an issue with TOD routing..from what I can tell the time is shifted one hour if I test via the DNA. The Time Zone is set to DST for the partition. The CallManager's Timezone is also DST. I am running 5.1.3...are there any issues or bugs that I might be running into? I don't think this is related to the DST revision...

Thanks,

Joe

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Mmm Last year I found CSCsh81747 which in fact TOD was affected because of DST patches in 4.x train but...5.1.x is different....

Could you please try to change the settings to “Originating Device”, to see if TOD works fine ?

I dont remember any report for 5.1(3) now but...its 22:42 here after 5 hrs P1 call

Give it a try and let us know please

Also include exact CCM version and a brief description of what you are doing?

Please remove DNA out of the picture

Thanks Joe!

I am going to attempt to test during normal conditions (not use DNA)..I will report back if the time is correct or not...it may be a bug in DNA....

System version: 5.1.3.2000-3

Administration version: 1.1.0.0-1

BTW I had seen the bug you referred to..didn't think that was application as well...

Thanks for the post..

Joe

Experiencing the same problem on 6.1.2.1112-2.

During TOD routing testing; DNA returns different results than the testing that involved placing actual calls. DNA results are based on a time that's one hour off.

TAC can't figure out why. Definetely a problem with DNA though.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: