cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

E-Phone(software ip phone) registration with CCM 6

blackhat2020
Level 1
Level 1

hi.i have big problem.im trying to register an e-phone with my ccm6 i have got configured any thing that shold be configured befor adding any ip phone to ccm.here is the problem when i add my ephone mac address in ccm and giving him the pool and region and ... my phone status is unknown in ccm and its ip address that should be the ip address of the computer that this e-phone is run.so whene i check the problem on e-phone(installed on pc) it says that "unable to connect to call manager check the call manager ip address" so i gave it the ccm ip address and ccm is rechable form that pc but e-phone cant see the ccm.i have registerd this phone very easy with CCME without any problem when i give the CCME address it registers fast but with CCM no.even i triyd to auto register it and then i enabled auto registration on my CCM group but it didnt work.the defult port number on e-phone program for registering with ccm is 2000 but even i have changed it to 1720 but it didnt worked but it worked with port 200 on CCME.please help me ...

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

what protocol does your e-phone uses??

how are you configuring it on CUCM??

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

it uses sccp and i register the phone with this protocol on ccm.even i did wrong thing on ccm(but im sure i didnt) it even didnt work with auto registration on ccm.why is this? the ephone cant find ccm it says check th ccm ip address but it is corect.!!??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: