cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Virtual Packaged Smartnet

manojdubey02
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone provide details about Virtual Packaged Smartnet ? how it is difference with other SMARTnet scheme in cisco

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tprendergast
Level 3
Level 3

I believe this is the new service you were referring to:

-------------------

Virtual SMARTnet

For immediate Cisco hardware coverage, the Cisco Services Desk offers Virtual SMARTnet. Instead of shipping a product or service contract from a warehouse, Cisco will forward your contract number (token number) electronically, so you can register it that same day. You will be copied on all communication regarding the contract, including a renewal notice when the service contract nears expiration.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

tprendergast
Level 3
Level 3

I believe this is the new service you were referring to:

-------------------

Virtual SMARTnet

For immediate Cisco hardware coverage, the Cisco Services Desk offers Virtual SMARTnet. Instead of shipping a product or service contract from a warehouse, Cisco will forward your contract number (token number) electronically, so you can register it that same day. You will be copied on all communication regarding the contract, including a renewal notice when the service contract nears expiration.

Virtual SAMRTnet is not more with cisco now. I think this service contract got expired ??

Or its possible to get Virtual SAMRTnet still

i am agreed on you. but i looking difference between con-SNT samtnet and Virtual Smartnet ?

Please can you give me clearity on this ?

Awaiting for ur response

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card