cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Virtual Packaged Smartnet

manojdubey02
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone provide details about Virtual Packaged Smartnet ? how it is difference with other SMARTnet scheme in cisco

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tprendergast
Level 3
Level 3

I believe this is the new service you were referring to:

-------------------

Virtual SMARTnet

For immediate Cisco hardware coverage, the Cisco Services Desk offers Virtual SMARTnet. Instead of shipping a product or service contract from a warehouse, Cisco will forward your contract number (token number) electronically, so you can register it that same day. You will be copied on all communication regarding the contract, including a renewal notice when the service contract nears expiration.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

tprendergast
Level 3
Level 3

I believe this is the new service you were referring to:

-------------------

Virtual SMARTnet

For immediate Cisco hardware coverage, the Cisco Services Desk offers Virtual SMARTnet. Instead of shipping a product or service contract from a warehouse, Cisco will forward your contract number (token number) electronically, so you can register it that same day. You will be copied on all communication regarding the contract, including a renewal notice when the service contract nears expiration.

Virtual SAMRTnet is not more with cisco now. I think this service contract got expired ??

Or its possible to get Virtual SAMRTnet still

i am agreed on you. but i looking difference between con-SNT samtnet and Virtual Smartnet ?

Please can you give me clearity on this ?

Awaiting for ur response

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card