cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR

sun_sazanov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. Sorry for a silly question, but i don't can find system request and install notes for IVR. You can help me?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Slava,

Not a silly question at all my friend :) Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_6_0/installation/guide/gsipivr.pdf

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

The only think I can officially tell you is to work with your Cisco people to see if they can send you a VMware image.

You can use the Vmware converter to take an image of a real IPCC server, but installing the Vmware converter will probably invalidate TAC support.

View solution in original post

15 Replies 15

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Slava,

Not a silly question at all my friend :) Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_6_0/installation/guide/gsipivr.pdf

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks

Hi. I can install IPVR into virtual mashine VMWare?

But i install crs on vm, i see next messages "Computer hardware provided by cisco required to install CCRS. Instalation will now abort.

I have VM hardvare

hdd 15Gb

Ram 2GB

CPU 2Gz

Which system hardware request for CCRS 5. If i want install it into Vmware?

CRS requires specific cisco supplied MCS servers.

I've got a few CRS systems running on a couple of VMWare systems so if you'd like the steps and software required to get it working, let me know.

ftpaccess@ccieme.com

Hi.

You can send me steps and software, hardware required to get it working?

mail: sazanov@sunline.com.ru

Thank you very mach in advance

Just to set the expectation straight, installing CRS on VMWare means no support from Cisco.

So hopefully you are only installing a test system.

yes, i know CRS installing on VMWARE no support from cisco.

But i can install CRS on vmware for tested?

if yes, how i can install CRS on vm mashine?

The only think I can officially tell you is to work with your Cisco people to see if they can send you a VMware image.

You can use the Vmware converter to take an image of a real IPCC server, but installing the Vmware converter will probably invalidate TAC support.

ССМ 6.1 has integrated IPVR, how ССМ 4?

I am not aware of any IVR in 6.1 or 4.1.

Cisco's definition of IVR is a self-serving application, usually involving database dips or similar. Like calling the bank to input your checking account number and having it speak back your balance. Also to move money between your checking and savings account.

Cisco's definition of prompt and collect: Give the caller a spoken prompt and collect DTMF (or ASR) responses. Kind of like AutoAttendant functionality. Press or say 1, call gets transferred "here".

ACD is the queuing of calls to be answered by an "Agent".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: