cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 5.1(3) - Backup problem (weird)

pepito1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i have a very weird issue. I am using FreeFTPd to backup a cisco callmanager 5.1(3) the system builds the archive succesfully but when it want to copy the archive to the repository the following error appear: ERROR: SFTP transfer failure, not enough disk space, Backup Completed...

I have a lot space on my machine to copy the archive so i don't know why this error appear, any ideas.

Thanks in advanced,

Pepe

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi people's

Look image

Regards,

RC

View solution in original post

18 Replies 18

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

I remember a known issue with 5.1(3)

If SFTP settings is fine, try CoreFTP

otherwise open a TAC case to check logs and get root access to delete some unused files

Hi i am attaching the configuration on the Callmanager, the FreeFTPd and the show system from the cluster.

Please i really need a hand with this, can you please check the configuration.

Thanks in advanced,

Pepe

I was having a problem connecting to my SFTP server and came across another post that had me try using a period for the path name instead of using the directory name.

Give it a try and see if it clears up your problem.

Craig

Hi Craig, so instead of the name i will put a "." in the path name. I will try it and let you know.

Thanks for your post.

Pepe

Hi Craig, i had tried putting the perios instead of the folder name but it appears an error that says yhat the system can not fount the "." folder so it can not paste the backup there.

Do you have another tip, thanks for your time.

Pepe

Try a \

Also...is your DNS correct. Try it with the IP address of the target rather than DNS name.

thanks all I have resolved it.

I do configure the oath name as a period '.' only and it is working properly.

Mo

muhannad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Pepito,

I am also using FreeFTPd application to backup my CCM cluster but I cannot complete the storage location step as it displays the following error is status :" Update failed : Unable to access SFTP server. Please make sure the login credentials and path are correct. "

knowing that I have configured a virtual directory correctly and called it from CMM with same credentials.

Regards,

Muhannad

Hi Muhannad, could you send me screenshots or some explanation on how you configure the FreeFTPd and the disaster recovery from the callmanager?

If you can i will appreciate, thanks in advanced.

Pepito

Thanks Pepito.

I have resolve the SFTP issue but I think that I need to open a TAC case regarding the Disaster Recovery backup on my CCM 5.2 as you faced.

what do you see ?

Thanks,

Mo

Hi people's

Look image

Regards,

RC

Hi RC,

Can you help me in this out??

Still having this same problem.. Any idea?? I tried core SFTP anf FreeFTPd. Both are not working.. I configured the freeFTPd as per the above doc.

Can one one help me???

Thanks

Karthik

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: