cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reverse Number Lookup in MOC 2007 integration with CUCM 6.1

mweidner
Level 1
Level 1

I have a successfully integrated OCS/MOC 2007 installation with CUCM 6.1. We're doing remote call control and everything works well. Two issues remain:

1. Ad-hoc conference calls cannot be initiated by the MOC client (I have read this is a known issue... anyone know if Cisco is working on a fix? or is it Microsoft issue?)

2. Reverse number lookup is not working. We are normalizing AD numbers to URIs like tel:+5555 which don't match the incoming URI from CUPS which is tel:5555. Has anyone gotten RNL working? Is there a way to add the + for E.164 format for the number coming from CUPS to MOC?

3 Replies 3

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

The selection of the conference device should be based solely on the MRGL assigned to the device initiating the conference, regardless of whether video is being used in the call or not. This means if the MCU is the first conferencing resource available for the IP phone, it will be used for both audio and video conferences. The reverse lookup will not work for e.164 variable length numbers, specifically you have to apply a dial rule for international numbers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/ics7750/unity315/software/configuration/guide/uvm315me.html#wp1194743

Actually I've gotten the RNL working reasonably well. The ad-hoc conference issue appears to be an item which MOC 2007 is not supporting since I was able to use it with MOC 2005. I'm not sure what your first two sentences mean to be honest (slightly over my head).

Can you let me know what you had to do to get RNL working. We are having exact same issue.

Thanks a lot.