cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH not playing all the time

pfc-corporate
Level 1
Level 1

I've had users indicate to me that MOH is not playing when they are during assisted/warm transfers, conference call initiation, etc. All users have dual-line DN's

So, Basically, whenever you are putting an active call on "hold" (not actually using the hold button, but another feautre which puts a call on hold) to use your second line channel, it's not playing MOH.

Is this normal behavior? Can it be changed if it is, so that MOH plays in all situations?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

ou may have the MOH on conference turned off???? There is a setting which suppress MOH on conference in the Service Parms

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

ou may have the MOH on conference turned off???? There is a setting which suppress MOH on conference in the Service Parms

Looks like I need to set a "multicast moh" setting in telephony-service to enable moh for internal phones. Thanks!

Can't seem to get multicast moh working. My IP phones are on the subnet 10.1.3.0/16

I've tried the following settings

mutlicash moh 239.0.0.0 port 2000

mutlicash moh 239.255.0.0 port 2000

mutlicash moh 239.255.255.255 port 2000

mutlicash moh 239.1.3.0 port 2000

mutlicash moh 239.1.3.2555 port 2000

Made a call to another internal IP Phone and put it on hold, no MOH with any of the above settings.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: