cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem facing during installation of DMA on CM4.2(3) Server

ayazalined
Level 1
Level 1

I am facing problem in installing DMA utility on CCM4.2(3) Publisher. Please find the attached DMALog file for the errors i have recieved .

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

This error message means there is not enough free disk spaces on Callmanager where you are installing DMA. Please free up disk spaces, at least 4 Gigs, and install it again.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps556/ps5820/prod_bulletin0900aecd80284099.html

e.huntley
Level 1
Level 1

Let me tell you from experience you need more like 5 or 6 GB. Even if you start with 4GB free, it does that pre-extraction. So then it extracts the executable, which puts you back under 4 GB and then fails.

So then you get past that point, it does the extraction, then starts running the setup puts you back under 4GB and fails again.

So what it really means is during the entire process of the install, you must always have more than 4 GB.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: