cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VWIC-1MFT E1 card configuration with pri line

zeuscyril
Level 4
Level 4

we have 2811 with call manager express someone help us to configure the e1 card for pri ISDN incoming and outgoing voice calls...

15 Replies 15

controller e1 0/2/0

framing [crc4 or no-crc4] (check with telco to see what you should use)

linecode [ami or hdb3] (check with telco to see what you should use)

pri-group timeslots 1-31

This configuration will create voice-port 0/2/0:15 and interface serial 0/2/0:15.

You will also need to configure the isdn switch-type. You can configure this globally or it can be configured under the serial interface.

Hope that helped.

thanks for ur information

and we want to give any parameters for PRI line like we are giving in normal telephone line like frequency etc....and one mor help

i got numbers from xxxx500 to xxxx599and how i assign each number to the each phone and people dial that number the call will go directly to the particular phone or that person....help me ya..

You need to setup a translation pattern to translate the called number to an internal extension:

voice translation-rule 10

rule 1 /^123\(...\)/ /40\1/

! This will translate DIDs with the pattern 123... to extensions with the pattern 40...

voice translation-profile profile10

translate called 10

! Assign the rule to a profile

dial-peer voice 100 pots

translation-profile incoming profile10

service default

incoming called-number .

direct-inward-dial

port 0/0/0:15

! assign the profile to your incoming dial-peer.

thanks

how many phone no. can save in each ip phone and how to create common directory for all in ccme and how all people can add their directory to common for all i.e search and take the no. from common directory...and max.no storage no....

hai,

i want one help my client asking one in coming call is coming the reception transfer a call to particular extension using 7914 console..the 2 call coming to reception that also for same extension..now the reception ll come to know by seeing console 7914 itself the extension busy with other line..how we configure in console

i am having ccme above 4.0...give me the solution

you can create a monitor button for that extension on side car

button 1m

thanks dear

1.i have one more query while using this command in console not possible to add names instead of extension no....

2.in local directory we add only 100 no.my client is asking 1000 no i want to add and one more if he get any new no he want to add by himself..i tried but i didnt get any thing

some .php things are there i dont know how to do will u plz help me on this issue..because this daily i am getting mad...help me dear...

1) It will take the label defined under that ephone-dn.

2) You will have to use xml file if you want to have more than 100.

how we can upload xml file in cisco 2811

and where we llget that xml code file or services

You create the xml file using notepad and upload it on router's flash using tftp.

xml format is available on cisco site.

hai friends,

i am configuring one 7921g phone with 2811 router...but it is showing as registered and after few few seconds it as unregistered abnormally...give me the solution..

2811 ios Version 12.4(3h)

i gave label also in ephone-dn but console is not taking a name it is showing the extensions only

hai friend

i want to configure vpn in 877 adsl router.the vpn configuration for vpn client users i.e the people access their mails while their in outside through vpn client help me out in this they are having adsl line

hai friends,

i am configuring one 7921g phone with 2811 router...but it is showing as registered and after few few seconds it as unregistered abnormally...give me the solution..

and i am using access point 1240 and i am having two vlans 1 is for data and one is for voice...

2811 ios Version 12.4(3h)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: