Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help on call park issue

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Seniors.

This is regd call park. when i retrive a call after parking, it is getting delayed for 4 - 6 seconds for retriving it.After dialing the call park number, it takes 4-6 seconds to retrieve the call. What could be reason. where to check, what to check and how to solve.

pls help me

Regards

Esa

2 Replies 2

kolkatagtc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Think you are new to IPT. Send me mail at gautam.chatterjee01@gmail.com for your queries.

Regards

telcorinc
Level 1
Level 1

One of the things I would take a look at is the route plan report of your system. In call routing, there should be an option named "Route Plan Report". It may be different on different CUCM versions.

I had a similar problem with a dial plan for my paging system. I used 321 to trigger a FXO port which is connected to a paging control unit. Not thinking what my dial plan was, I setup a call forward to voice mail dial plan that was 3XXXX (my extensions are 4 digit).

Without realizing what I had done, the phones were now waiting for the interdigit timeout to complete the route pattern and connect me to my paging system.

Hope this helps.

James

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: