Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant console 5 won't show calling party ID

dsalamanca
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Recently I've installed an attendant console and everything seems to work fine except that when a call enters it does not show the incoming number or ID. it simply remains white and the only thing you see is the bell.

Does anyone knows if it's due to a missconfiguration, bug or a mistake while doing the installation?

Regards,

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if you call internally does it show up the CLID??

is this a pure AC config?? i mean the config was made according to the guide and you're not using line groups or any other stuff you shouldn't??

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hello,

No it does not show the CLID even when the call is internal.

This is a very basic deployment, it does not have any pilot points or groups, the operator only has to be able to look in the directory for the DN of the people and forward the calls.

All the implementation was done using the guide, the only different thing was that I changed the default users (ac and ACDauth...) for other users, but I don't think the problem is this because the system works very well, apart of this problem

if you do not have Pilot Point as you mention then the config was not made following the guide, if the config is not made using the proper elements (pilot point and hunt group) we cannot tell if it will work as designed

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Sorry, I was out for some days.

I got confussed in my last post, I created the pilot point but I did not create any hunt group since this is not necessary for this implementation. The attendant will call individual users directly.

Regards,

The problem was solved, it seems that it is a bug that occurs when you configure the attendant console in catalan language. If you change the default interface language to English or Spanish, the caller ID is shown right

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: