Views
Helpful
Replies

incoming calls not happening

Nelson Serrao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a very peculiar problem at one of our customer sites. There is a DN 6001 configured on CM5. It is connected to a fax machine through an ATA. When it is tested externally from a PSTN line, there is no problem. However, if we try to call the same number using a mobile phone network, it gives an error, this number does not exist as if it is not connected at all. I have checked using debug voice dial peer and found that the call is coming to the voice gateway.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if you do a debug voip ccapi inout you will see if there is an issue with the capabilities being sent from the mobile.

any particular reason you're performing that test??

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I did a debug voip ccapi inout and am attaching the output for your reference. Please can you advise what is the problem and how it can be resolved?

The reason for performing the test is to make sure that the fax machine is able to receive calls from all types of networks (PSTN/Mobile)

Awaiting response.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: