ccna

Unanswered Question
May 8th, 2008

Hi every body, I'am a ccna since november 2007 and i want to know how to use my id number and get access to some informations that only get access a certified and please if some one had some dumps in french tou think of me, yes i'am a french speakeing.

thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
sirdudesly Thu, 05/08/2008 - 06:39

What link on the cisco site in perticular do you need help with?

tonymurphy30 Thu, 05/08/2008 - 13:04

The first place you should look is the Cisco Certification Tracking page..

http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login

If you have never created an account, follow the link to set up a password for your CSCO number.

This part of the site does not really give you anything else other than access to your own personal details along with your certification history, progress and the facility to let third parties verify your certification status and also to download your accreditation logos.

Tony

sirdudesly Thu, 05/08/2008 - 18:14

From memory when I signed up a few years ago the site was somewhat broken (and still is in some cases) in that it didn't consider my profile to be complete because my postcode was alledgedly wrong. No matter what I did it wouldn't accept my Australian postcode or address so I just used my dad's address in Texas and it worked properally.

So make sure your profile is all 100% correct and it actually accepts it when you make changes to it, possibly that's where the issue is arrising.

Actions

This Discussion