Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE hang up,

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am using CME 4.1 with CUE 2.3. When I call to automated attendant from outside, and choose dial by extension option, then dial that extension, that extension is ringing two times, then CME or CUE hangs up. When I try from inside and dial AA pilot number is working OK.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

thanks

Alex

9 Replies 9

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you take "debug ccsip message" with "term mon" for the two cases. That should reveal why the call fails, possibly is a codec mismatch.

Hi,

Please find two files in the attachment. Inside is ok, I dialed 6020 (pilot) from extension 106 then I dialed same 106 for dial by extension and it is working OK. from outside I dialed from 9492261492 to 9495025087 which is translated to 6020, then I dialed 106 for dial by extension, after one ring call has been disconnected.

thanks

Alex

I see that all this happens over a SIP trunk, thing that makes the issue more complex. Anyway, do you have "allow connections sip to sip" in config ?

yes I do

Ok. Also under voice service voip, can you try:

no supplementary-service sip refer

I've already done that

thanks

The whole sequence of event is quite hard to follow and I'm kind inclined to throw the towel on that... time for the tac to get involved perhaps.

Hi,

Finally I've fixed it. I entered "supp-ser sip refer" then on each DN "pref 10 sec 1", in this case instead of 106 forwarded to SP, 9495025006 is forwarded as secondary number. Becasue SP reject 106 number as unauthorized number.

Anyway thanks for your help

For IP communicator, would you please show me where I can find Administration toll for IP communicator to download?

thanks

Alex

Hi,

Please find two files in the attachment. Inside is ok, I dialed 6020 (pilot) from extension 106 then I dialed same 106 for dial by extension and it is working OK. from outside I dialed from 9492261492 to 9495025087 which is translated to 6020, then I dialed 106 for dial by extension, after one ring call has been disconnected.

thanks

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: