Chargeback to Line-of-Business

Unanswered Question
May 8th, 2008

Please suggest another forum if there is one that can help woth my inquiry.

I am not a network professional, but a financial/Biz Analyst. So forgive my ignorance of your domain of expertise (I am still trying to figure out what bandwidth and latency mean).

I am looking for help at a high (concept) level to better understand the network industry's posture on the topic of network chargeback to the line-of-business in an equitable and meaningful way (business terms - $, hours of service etc). I understand (somewhat) at a personal level, being a consumer with a DSL line at home. I pay for access to the internet through an ISP who charges me monthly rent to have a non-stop connection at a specific speed. I am looking for resources on this topic - whitepapers, blogs, websites, products etc.

BTW - I searched for “chargeback” on the CISCO site but have not come across anything meaningful. Perhaps there is a better term, keyword?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
gpulos Fri, 05/09/2008 - 10:55
quasar5858 Fri, 05/09/2008 - 12:49

Thank you. I will checkout these resources. I appreciate your help.

Rob Huffman Sun, 05/11/2008 - 07:10

Hey Greg,

Nice to see you back posting some great answers :) We have missed your participation here. 5 points my friend!

Take care,

Rob

gpulos Tue, 05/13/2008 - 06:52

hi rob,

yea i have alot of work to do and along with my ccie voice studies, it takes 13-14 hrs a day plus 20+ on the weekends.

it's nice to see you've been pounding out the assistance....look at you now!! :)

thanx for your support.

5 for all your hard work that i've missed!!

Rob Huffman Tue, 05/13/2008 - 12:58

Hey Greg,

That is to be admired my friend! Best of luck in all your studies.

Take care (and Thanks!),

Rob

Actions

This Discussion