cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Chargeback to Line-of-Business

quasar5858
Level 1
Level 1

Please suggest another forum if there is one that can help woth my inquiry.

I am not a network professional, but a financial/Biz Analyst. So forgive my ignorance of your domain of expertise (I am still trying to figure out what bandwidth and latency mean).

I am looking for help at a high (concept) level to better understand the network industry's posture on the topic of network chargeback to the line-of-business in an equitable and meaningful way (business terms - $, hours of service etc). I understand (somewhat) at a personal level, being a consumer with a DSL line at home. I pay for access to the internet through an ISP who charges me monthly rent to have a non-stop connection at a specific speed. I am looking for resources on this topic - whitepapers, blogs, websites, products etc.

BTW - I searched for “chargeback” on the CISCO site but have not come across anything meaningful. Perhaps there is a better term, keyword?

5 Replies 5

Thank you. I will checkout these resources. I appreciate your help.

Hey Greg,

Nice to see you back posting some great answers :) We have missed your participation here. 5 points my friend!

Take care,

Rob

hi rob,

yea i have alot of work to do and along with my ccie voice studies, it takes 13-14 hrs a day plus 20+ on the weekends.

it's nice to see you've been pounding out the assistance....look at you now!! :)

thanx for your support.

5 for all your hard work that i've missed!!

Hey Greg,

That is to be admired my friend! Best of luck in all your studies.

Take care (and Thanks!),

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: