Views
Helpful
Replies

Knowing where the call to?

redrobish
Level 1
Level 1

Hi experts,

I got 1 secretary who support 3 users. She's asking on how to know on the Ip Phone unit (7960) for whose call when a missed call has been received by her or whose call is that for?

Is there a way what is the original called number on the unit itself?

I know how to get it from the Call details but my concern is how to know by the user (w/out my help) can know it.

tnx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Robert,

This info is not available if using a 7960 sadly. If you upgraded to something like a 7961 then yes there is a line in the Missed Calls entry that shows which of the Lines on the phone the call was intended for.

For example a 7961 has the following;

Line 1 - 6007

Line 2 - 5126

Line 3 - 7001

Line 4 - 5555

When a call comes in for 5126 and is Missed, the Missed calls Info would show the Time the call came in as well as "On 5126" at the bottom of the display.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Robert,

This info is not available if using a 7960 sadly. If you upgraded to something like a 7961 then yes there is a line in the Missed Calls entry that shows which of the Lines on the phone the call was intended for.

For example a 7961 has the following;

Line 1 - 6007

Line 2 - 5126

Line 3 - 7001

Line 4 - 5555

When a call comes in for 5126 and is Missed, the Missed calls Info would show the Time the call came in as well as "On 5126" at the bottom of the display.

Hope this helps!

Rob