Views
Helpful
Replies

Mark a call as handled in IPCCE

Bozzy2008
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Is there a way to mark a call as handled in an ICM and/or CVP script? There is a step for that in CRS but I dont know how to do it with IPCCE with CVP. I am working on customized database queries, so I have to work heavily on "Termination Call Detail" because our company is interested in more than half hour summarized data.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You could create a workflow in CAD or a customized CTIOS Soft Phone write an entry in a peripheral variable at the desktop. Then the TCD will show this. Handled in CVP is a little trickier, but when it comes back to ICM it can use a SET node to write to the PV.

Calls that hang up in CVP will cause an issue though - you will need to catch the the hangup and get the call flow up to ICM so it hits your SET node. I haven't done that myself.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff,

But I want this to also reflect on the Half Hour Reports. These kinds of calls are probably marked as abandoned in the Call Type Half Hour Table arent they?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: