IPCCX abandoned or disconnected calls

Unanswered Question
May 9th, 2008

Hi,

Callers into our Contact Centre complain of intermittent disconnects while in the Q.

As the caller has not disconnected the call, should this appear as an abandoned call in Historical reports.

I can find the CDR within Call Manager, however IPCCX Historical reports do not show the disconnected call. Calls disconnected by callers intentionally appear as abandoned calls as expected.

I suppose I am trying to find a method to fault find the disconnected calls within the Contact centre.

thanks

Ian.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ebreniz Thu, 05/15/2008 - 11:29

You can use the set contact info step, and mark the call as handled. In IPCC Express, every call that is not handle by an agent is marked as an abandoned call. If you would like that a call was not marked as 'Abandoned', for example in a self-service IVR application or when you transfer the call to Unity or an extension, you have to mark that call as 'Handle'.

You have to use the 'SetContactInfo' node on the 'Contact' group in CRS script Editor. Select the 'Handled' attribute and assign it the 'true' value. In this way the contact will not marked as abandoned.

Actions

This Discussion