Views
Helpful
Replies

fxo config issue

silex
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to configure a FXO port on CCME 4.1

Calls are coming in o.k but when I disconnect the call from the Callmanager express side, the other party stays connected.

Also I cannot make outgoing calls, I have pasted the relevant detaills below.

dial-peer voice 9 pots

description - Mobile -

destination-pattern 907.........

port 0/0/0

forward-digits 11

!

voice-port 0/0/0

signal groundStart

cptone GB

connection plar opx 3006

impedance complex2

6 Replies 6

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi friend,

May be you can read about this:

Understanding FXO Disconnect Problem:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk653/technologies_tech_note09186a00800ae2d1.shtml

Regards,

-- adrián.

thanks for the info but I have read ittried that and still no joy, the main concern is not being able to dial out at all

May be the port is stuck due to a call remained up. Reload the router and see if you're able to call out.

yes I have done that as well.

when i run a sh voice port summary whilst dialling out, I can see the fxo port go off hook

but then nothing happens i do not get any sound

Is the line active ? Check with a phone.

Beside, if not active, the routerl will tell you that as "power denial" with "debug vpm signal" and "term mon".

I have also tried with an analogue phone and it can make outgoing calls, what I have done is completely wipe the config and just used the bare min config with one phone registered, that has worked fine, so obviously i have some misconfig somewhere, I will add a bit at a time

and see wht happens,

many thanks for your help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: