cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetME

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

How many call support the meetme number? (call manager 6)

6 Replies 6

telcorinc
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Are you asking how many participants you can have at one time in a MeetMe conference, or how many MeetMe conferences you can have?

James

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ricardo,

Hope all is well! The default number of Maximum MeetMe Participants is set at 4.

To increase the Maximum number of MeetMe participants (we have ours at 16);

Go to:

Service Parameters Configuration >Clusterwide Parameters (Service)>Maximum MeetMe Conference

Here is some additional info;

Conference Bridge Configuration

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ecf8a.html

Adding a Meet-Me Number/Pattern

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ecf96.html#76011

Hope this helps!

Rob

Edit: James, you are too fast for my robotic typing skills :)

This parameter specifies the maximum number of participants that are allowed in a single Unicast Meet-Me conference. The value of this field depends on the capabilities of the software/hardware conference bridge; for example, a software conference bridge conferences up to 128 participants. When a conference is created, the system automatically reserves a minimum of three streams, so specifying a value less than three allows a maximum of three participants.

Values:

Default: 4

Minimum: 1

Maximum: 128

Hey Rob,

I have that set to the max, and I i still can't get more than 8 people on a MeetMe Conference. it seems as if it is still using the Router CFB, and not the Call Manager CFB. Any thoughts?

meetme can use a HW CFB, make sure the user that starts the meet-me has SW resources in a MRG and HW in another, having SW in 1st place in the MRGL. if you mix HW and SW in the same MRG since the allocation is in a round robin fashion you never know which resources are you going to get

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

That is correct. I have that working, and the SW CFB and the HW CFB are in two separate MRG. in the MRGL for the specific Offices, i have the SW CFB first, and the HW CFB 2nd.

So one office will initiate the MeetMe, and users from that office can dial into the meetMe. But anyone from another Office can NOT enter the MeetMe Conference via the 5-digit extension. they can only get into the MeetMe by the 10-digit DiD.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: